Last Updated: 13-June-2023
Welcome to YouTubeProAPK.net (“Website”). This DMCA Disclaimer (“Disclaimer”) explains the obligations and rights of users (“You” or “Your”) and YouTubeProAPK.net (“We,” “Us,” or “Our”) regarding copyright infringement complaints under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the DMCA provisions. If You believe that any content on our Website infringes upon Your copyright, You may submit a DMCA takedown notice following the procedure outlined below:
- Provide a written communication (by email or postal mail) that includes the following information:
a. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf.
b. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
d. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact You, such as Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
e. A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Send the written communication to our designated DMCA Agent:
Email: [Email Address]
Address: [Physical Address]
If You believe that Your content was mistakenly removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, You may submit a counter-notification in writing to our DMCA Agent. Your counter-notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and its location before removal.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that You have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that You consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which Your address is located or, if Your address is outside the USA, that You consent to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the District of [insert applicable district], and that You will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please note that We may send a copy of Your counter-notification to the original complainant, and if we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within 10 business days after we provide notice of Your counter-notification, We may restore the removed material.
Please be aware that this Disclaimer does not constitute legal advice. It is provided for informational purposes only. If You have any specific legal concerns, We encourage You to consult with an attorney.
By using this Website, You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Disclaimer regarding DMCA complaints.
If You have any questions or concerns about this DMCA Disclaimer or need to contact us for any reason, please use our contact us form.
Please allow a reasonable amount of time for us to respond to Your inquiry.
We take copyright infringement seriously and aim to comply with the DMCA provisions. If You believe that Your copyrighted material has been infringed upon,